- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
We were referred by our long time Honda specialist mechanic to Conner Auto when my daughter got a Subaru. They have been great in servicing the Subaru and fixing any issues. Most recently the Subaru's engine suddenly stopped running. They had to take the engine out and Randy advised to contact Subaru HO since it's related to a recent recall work they did. To our utmost surprise Randy didn't charge us for taking the engine out & for the diagnosis since we have to take the car to the dealer after all! Such a compassionate gesture! We're so blessed by this kindness. We strongly encourage you to have your cars taken care of by Conner Auto!
Thank u randy for repairing my trucks a/. My dad highly recommended u and your team. Thanks again for serving this valley for over 30 years.