Conner Auto Inc. has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Santa Clarita, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Conner Auto Inc. customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I've been a long time customer, 15 years or more. My experiences here are always the same. I try to call for an appointment (if I can), drop off my car, I get a call when it's done. Always done in a timely manner. Always professional. I have never worried that too much or too little was being done. I've never worried about his honesty and I've never worried about the quality of his work. Over the last year my son has been bringing his car here. Randy has treated him as well as I had expected. This is his first car and it has been a project. When we have reach our level of comprehension we bring it here, They find and fix the problem. I can't thank him and his crew enough for how my son has been treated, that's more important to me than any of my cars.
I brought my Ford Explorer in due to engine and transmission concerns. Randy was able to take a look at my vehicle asap and provide a fair assessment. I appreciated his honesty, prompt communication and service!